Sunday, June 22, 2008

Miss You Soo Much

Away with u makes me cry evry day..wishing u r here with me right now..i can now also feel how u makes me happy..those memorable movements r alwys with me..da way we spend together..happy movements..how u makes me smile evry day..how u bring joy to my unuseful life...how u forgive me..hw u hold me thight..telling here i am, evrythin wil be fine..how u trust me..i cant forget those movement..my honeybunch..u r my life..my soul..i am craxy abt u..i thank God that give me sum1 like u who luv more than nything..evry day i want hear i luv u from u...da day u told me dat u want marry me was da happiest day in my life..i was so happy dat u luv u me soo much..my honeybunch i miss u soo much...miss ur kiss..ur hugs...miss u like craxy.....umahhhhhhhhhhh>

2 comments: