Friday, November 28, 2008

This dedicated to my mom


I wish I had my Mom by my side
Just thinking of her makes me cry
Never being able to get to know her
Hurts me inside everyday that goes by
The stories I hear
To my eyes they bring a tear
Before I had to say good-bye
I wish with her I had more time
My Dad lets me know how much she cared
Since I was too young to have my own memories to share
Seeing pictures of her I want to know
Why so soon she had to go
Good things that she did to help someone else
Hearing about that just makes my heart melt
I just hoped that the time with her could have been longer
Because I know she was a loving Wife and Mother
I am sad that we are apart
I miss my Mom with all my heart
Mom I need u and I miss u so very much, please come back to me...I need you bad!!!!

No comments: