Friday, May 8, 2009

u and me forever


I love u I want u forever I want u to love me just as much as I love u. Whenever we're together I get butterflies, you're the only person I think about 24/7 wishing to be with u every waking moment and Every sleeping moment. I will always be there for you even when ur having a bad Time or in a bad mood. I love you when u Smile I want to make you smile forever. I want to be your true love forever I want You to think about me as much as I think About you. I want are love to be true love and not the fake love. I want the true loving Feelings that will know that we're in true love I want you to never feel sad because my love Should never be sad. I want you to always Be happy with me and never think I Don't love you because I love you with even More then just my heart. More than u love. I love you with my mind,My soul, and my heart. My love for you is Irresistible,
I will love you forever.

No comments: